ABC Box Co. acquires misprinted, overstocked, overproduced or once-used corrugated cartons and resells them at a discount. We know that most consumers are more concerned with the sturdiness and reliability of their boxes than what is printed on them. We were recycling before anyone even heard of recycling!
Yes! While many have never been used and are already flattened before being shipped to our warehouse, those that are not are "broken down" and flattened prior to delivery to you the consumer.
That depends, but most likely more than you think. Because our boxes are flattened before delivery, many can be stacked right on top of each other and easily stored in your vehicle. We recommend that you empty your car's trunk and/or backseat before pulling up to our warehouse.
No! Some materials, like books, are too heavy and difficult to carry when piled into large boxes. As a convenience to our customers, ABC Box Co. has categorized boxes based on their recommended usage.
Yes! ABC Box Co. has developed several special packages for movers. Click here to view.
Yes! In addition to high quality boxes we sell packaging materials, styrofoam peanuts, bubble wrap, corrugated packing paper, padded envelopes, tape, stretch films, and markers. These items can be purchased right here on our website! Click here.
Our website is divided into two catgories - household boxes and packaging supplies and boxes for business.
Our Household Boxes & Packaging Supplies section is geared towards consumers interested in packing and moving materials. We have an extensive list of boxes suited to just about any moving need. Simply choose the box size you need and place your order!
Our Boxes for Business section is geared towards companies with shipping needs. You may utilize the special search feature to find boxes of exactly the size you are looking for and receive an instant quote on that product.
Dimensions are always given in order of length, width, and height. These measurements are always inside dimensions, not outside. Length is always the larger of the two dimensions of the open face of the box as it is set up for filling. Width then is the smaller dimension of the open face. Height is perpendicular to the length and width.
- Organize your move with the destination location in mind.
- Wrap fragile items along with the inside of the box they are to be shipped in with a bubble pack.
- Secure all box seams with at least 4″ overlap of sealing tape.
- Pack one room at a time, labeling each box with a description of its contents and its destination (e.g., kitchen, bathroom). Be as specific as you can; it will make unpacking that much easier.
- Lay your books flat in medium sized boxes and alternate the bindings from back to front to prevent spine damage.
- Do not pack or transport combustible or corrosive materials!